Who Are We?
Cayuga Sustainable Hospitality is a Costa Rica based hospitality management company that develops and manages ecolodges, sustainable resorts and green hotels in Latin American and the Caribbean. All Cayuga properties are certified or in the process of being certified for their sustainable practices, nature conservation and the improvement of the local communities where they are located.
Lapa Rios Ecolodge
Lapa Rios is an upscale 16-bungalow ecolodge protecting over 1,000 acres of preserved rain forest on the Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica, an area prized for its biodiversity and soon to be named World Heritage Site. The 60-plus staff members are from the local isolated area, and environmental education is fundamental to the employees and international guests’ experiences. The development of the local primary school is mostly funded by the lodge’s Travelers Philanthropic outreach. Lapa Rios is certified by the country’s Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST) program and has received the highest level of 5 leaves. This model Ecolodge has been consistently voted as one of Latin American’s top resorts by Conde Nast Traveler, Travel & Leisure and Andrew Harper.
www.laparios.com • firstname.lastname@example.org
Arenas Del Mar Beach & Nature Resort
Arenas del Mar is a stunning, luxury and sustainable 38 room upscale beach and nature resort with spectacular views of the Manuel Antonio National Park on the Central Pacific coast of Costa Rica, nestled in eleven acres of rainforest with private trails and two tree-shaded sandy beaches. Guest rooms, apartments and suites offer spectacular ocean views, upscale dining in two hotel restaurants with a focus on fresh local ingredients, pools with views of the rainforest and the beach, a spectacular Spa and personalized service that exceeds guest expectations. Arenas del Mar is a model project for sustainable development strictly following the guidelines laid out by the Costa Rican Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST).
www.arenasdelmar.com • email@example.com
The Harmony Hotel is the perfect combination of low-key luxury, nature, wellness and sustainability. Situated on Guiones Beach in Nosara, Costa Rica, a spot well renowned for its beautiful surroundings and impressive surf, this is an excellent place to unwind, relax and get in tune with your natural rhythm. The Harmony is a 25 room hotel with a strong focus on sustainability striving to show an alternative development model by taking into consideration the local community and the surrounding natural wonders. It caters to upscale surfers, yoga enthusiasts, honeymooners and families with older children looking for an authentic and relaxed experience. The Harmony Hotel restaurant features mostly vegetarian dishes, a raw food juice bar and a Healing Center, a place of restoration, nurturing and peace.
www.harmonynosara.com • firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Are We Unique?
Our management style at Cayuga is driven by our core values. We like to differentiate ourselves from other management companies by focusing on our Standars of Excellence:
• We are committed to quality in everything we do: the hiring and training of our staff, the work environment provided and the employees’ and guests’ experiences offered.
• We are committed to sustainability which means the environment, culture and the local communities within which we operate.
• We follow the highest ethical standards and are proud of all our actions.
• We are a learning organization. We want to learn every day and give everybody opportunities to grow professionally.
• We are always one step ahead of the game. We don’t just react, we are proactive.
• We are all about attitude. We smile. We are enthusiastic. We hire people with a positive attitude. We work for people with a positive attitude. We empower them to get things done.
• We always find a way to get things done. We are about finding solutions. We always try to make it happen. We never give up.
• We are professional and efficient. We take responsibility for all actions and decisions. We are consistent and reliable.
• We strive for 100 percent satisfaction with our clients, our employees and our guests.
• We create unique and authentic experiences for our guests that allow them to connect experience, learn and relax.
• We are a team of eagles flying in formation.
How We Can Help You
Cayuga is a seal of quality. By booking Cayuga managed properties, you can be assured that your clients will have a high quality authentic Costa Rican vacation experience. In case you might have a special request or need, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We will be happy to help you with the planning of the rest of your trip to Costa Rica and can set up a nice itinerary including different areas of the country. Please complete contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be able to suggest the best option for you.